You can configure data sources for DataService Studio to read table schemas and process API query requests.
- For more information about how to configure network connectivity for a shared resource group, see Configure network connectivity between the shared resource group for DataService Studio and a data source.
- For more information about how to configure network connectivity for an exclusive resource group, see Configure network connectivity between an exclusive resource group for DataService Studio and a data source.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- Select the region in which the workspace that you want to manage resides. Then, find the workspace and click Workspace Settings in the Actions column. In the panel that appears, click More.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Source.Add a data source on the page that appears. The following table describes the supported data sources and the configuration methods.
Data source Generate an API in the codeless UI Create an API in the code editor Configuration method MaxCompute Supported Supported Add a MaxCompute data source ClickHouse Supported Supported Add a ClickHouse data source AparaDB RDS Supported Supported Supported RDS engine types are MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server. Distributed Relational Database Service (DRDS) Supported Supported Add a DRDS data sourceNote You can add this data source only by using a connection string. MySQL Supported Supported Add a MySQL data source PostgreSQL Supported Supported Configure a PostgreSQL connection SQL Server Supported Supported Add an SQL Server data source Oracle Supported Supported Add an Oracle data sourceNote You can add this data source only by using a connection string. AnalyticDB for MySQL V2.0 Supported Supported Add an AnalyticDB for MySQL 2.0 data source AnalyticDB for MySQL V3.0 Supported Supported Add an AnalyticDB for MySQL 3.0 data source Tablestore Supported Not supported Add a Tablestore data sourceNote You can add this data source only by using a connection string. MongoDB Supported Not supported Add a MongoDB data source Hologres Supported Supported Add a Hologres data sourceNote
Hologres is compatible with PostgreSQL. PostgreSQL does not support the DATETIME data type. If your Hologres instance contains data of the DATETIME type, Hologres converts the data from the DATETIME type to the TIMESTAMP type so that DataService Studio can query the data.
- In the dialog box for adding the data source, set the Resource Group connectivity parameter to Data Service to use a resource group for DataService Studio to test network connectivity. In the example shown in the following figure, a MySQL data source is added.
- After the data source passes the network connectivity test, return to the DataService Studio to create an API for the data source.