You can connect to an cloud-native Data Warehouse AnalyticDB for MySQL Edition cluster by using Data Management (DMS), a MySQL client such as Navicat for MySQL, DBeaver, DBVisualizer, and SQL Workbench/J, a business intelligence (BI) visualization tool, or the MySQL command line tool. You can also enter information such as the endpoint, the port, and the account of an AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster in your application to connect to the cluster.
DMS is a graphical data management tool that is provided by Alibaba Cloud. You can use DMS to manage relational databases and NoSQL databases. DMS provides features such as data management, SQL operations, data import and export, database cloning, database performance optimization, and security audit.
Use DMS to connect to an cloud-native Data Warehouse AnalyticDB for MySQL Edition cluster
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL console by your Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where clusters reside.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the V3.0 Clusters tab, click the target Cluster ID.
- On the Cluster Information page, click Log On to Database in the upper-right corner.
- Enter the information required to log on to the cloud-native Data Warehouse AnalyticDB for MySQL Edition cluster.
Parameter Description Database Type Select ADB3.0-MySQL. Instance Region The region where the cluster is deployed. Instance ID The ID of the cluster. Database Account The account used to log on to the cluster. Database Password The password used to log on to the cluster.
- Click Test connection to test the connectivity of the cluster or click Login. Note If you want the web browser to remember the password, select Remember password before you click Login.