This topic describes the billable items, billing methods, billing cycles, and billing-related operations of ApsaraVideo Live.
You are charged acceleration fees, media processing fees, and other service fees when you use ApsaraVideo Live.
- Acceleration fees:
- Fees that are generated when you use the standard streaming or Real-Time Streaming (RTS) feature to live stream. You can pay the fees by traffic or by peak bandwidth.
- Fees that are generated if you use ApsaraVideo Live to relay a processed stream from a live center to a third party. By default, this feature is disabled.
- Media processing fees: Fees that are generated if you use media processing features provided by ApsaraVideo Live, such as transcoding, recording, time shifting, snapshot capture, content moderation, and encryption. By default, these features are disabled.
- Other service fees: Fees that are generated if you use other features provided by ApsaraVideo Live, such as production studios and face retouching effects. By default, these features are disabled.
ApsaraVideo Live supports the following billing methods: pay-as-you-go and subscription.
- Pay-as-you-go: This billing method allows you to use ApsaraVideo Live features and pay for them afterwards. You are charged based on your actual usage of the billable items.
- Subscription: You can purchase resource plans for specific billable items at preferential prices. When fees for the billable items are settled, you can use the resource plans to offset the fees.
- Compared with the pay-as-you-go billing method, the subscription billing method is more cost-effective.
- If your usage exceeds the capacity of the resource plans, the overages are billed based on the pay-as-you-go billing method and are included in pay-as-you-go bills. We recommend that you purchase resource plans based on the features that you need and the estimated amount of usage. For more information, see Overview.
The following table describes the billing cycles of ApsaraVideo Live features.
|Billing cycle||Fee deduction time and bill generation time||Billable item|
|Daily||You are charged on a daily basis. The bills of a day are generated and the amount due is deducted after 00:00 on the following day. The time when bills are generated is determined by the system.|
|Monthly||After a calendar month ends, bills are generated after 00:00 on the first day of the following month. The time when bills are generated is determined by the system.||Live stream recording (monthly recording service fees)|
|Yearly||You are charged on a yearly basis. You must first purchase the feature before you can use it. Your usage of the feature is not limited during the validity period.||Queen SDK|
For more information about the pricing of each billable item of ApsaraVideo Live, visit the ApsaraVideo Live pricing page.
For more information about the pricing of resource plans, visit the Resource plan pricing page.
|Billable item||Resource plan||More|
|Acceleration fees||Overview||Refund policy|
|Media processing fees||Query the details about resource plans||Overdue payments|
|Other service fees||FAQ about billing|