On the Rule Management page, you can customize alert triggers. You can add a DingTalk chatbot and obtain the webhook URL of the chatbot. Then, you can configure the DingTalk chatbot in an alert trigger to receive alerts.
Create an alert trigger
- Log on to the DataWorks console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces. On the Workspaces page, find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page that appears, click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- On the Operation Center page that appears, choose .
- On the page that appears, click Create Alert Trigger in the upper-right corner.
- In the Create Alert Trigger dialog box that appears, set the parameters.
Parameter Description Trigger Name The name of the alert trigger. Object Type The granularity of monitored objects. Valid values: Node, Workflow, Baseline, and Workspace. Object The monitored object. Enter the name or ID of a node or workflow and click the icon on the right to add the object. Trigger Condition The conditions for triggering alerts. Valid values: Completed, Uncompleted, Error, Cycle Uncompleted, and Overtime. Maximum Alerts The maximum number of alert reporting times. If the number of alerting times exceeds the preset threshold, no alerts are generated. Minimum Alert Interval The minimum time interval at which DataWorks reports alerts. Quiet Hours The specified period during which no alerts are reported. Notification Method The method of reporting alerts. Valid values: Email and SMS. Recipient The person who receives alerts. You can set this parameter to the node owner or another recipient. DingTalk Chatbot The DingTalk chatbot for receiving alerts. For more information about how to add a DingTalk chatbot and obtain a webhook URL, see the following section.Note If you want to add multiple DingTalk chatbots, add multiple webhook URLs.
- Click OK to create the alert trigger.
On the Rule Management page, you can click View Details in the Actions column of an alert trigger to view the details of the alert trigger.
Add a DingTalk chatbot and obtain a webhook URL
- Go to the target DingTalk group and click the Settings icon in the upper-right corner.
- Click .
- In the Group Assistant dialog box that appears, click the icon before Add more.
- In the Chatbots dialog box that appears, click Custom.
- In the Chatbot Details dialog box that appears, click Add.
- In the dialog box that appears, set the parameters, select the check box for I have read and agree to Custom Chatbot Service and Disclaimer Agreement, and then click Finish.
Parameter Description ChatBot Name The name of the custom chatbot. Add to Group The group to which the chatbot is added, which cannot be modified. Custom Keywords After you select this check box, DataWorks sends notifications only when the message contains the specified keywords. We recommend that you set the keyword to DataWorks here.Note You can set a maximum of 10 keywords. A message can be sent only if it contains at least one of the keywords.
- After completing the security settings, copy the webhook URL of the chatbot and click Finish.
- Save the copied webhook URL and paste it in Webhook Address when you create an alert trigger.
- Keep the webhook URL safe and do not disclose it on external websites, which may cause security risks.