Manually renews an instance.
- SQL Server
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The client token that is used to ensure the idempotence of the request. You can use the client to generate the token, but you must make sure that the generated token is unique among different requests. The token can contain only ASCII characters and cannot exceed 64 characters in length.
The instance ID You can call the DescribeDBInstances operation to query the instance ID.
The duration of the subscription renewal. Unit: month. Valid values:
Specifies whether to enable automatic payment during the renewal. Valid values:
Note For more information about manual renewal in the console, see the following topics:
Specifies whether to enable auto-renewal for the instance. Valid values:
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|Concurrent operation is detected.
|Concurrent operations exist. Wait until the previous operation is complete and try again.
|Your account has an outstanding balance.
|Add funds to your Alibaba Cloud account, complete the overdue payments, and then try again.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes
|The Error code has changed