This topic describes how to associate an elastic IP address (EIP) with a cloud resource after you associate the EIP with an EIP bandwidth plan. You can manage the Internet traffic in a uniform way and enable your cloud resources to use bandwidth resources at the Gbit/s level.
- Log on to the EIP bandwidth plan console.
- On the top menu bar, select the region of the EIP bandwidth plan.
- On the Internet Shared Bandwidth page, find the target EIP bandwidth plan, and click Manage in the Actions column.
- On the Shared Bandwidth IPs tab, find the target elastic IP address and click Bind in the Actions column.
- In the Bind Elastic IP Address dialog box, select the type and ID of the instance to be associated with, and then
click OK.For more information, see Associate an EIP with a cloud resource.