This topic describes how to create an Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster.
- An Alibaba Cloud account is created.
To create an Alibaba Cloud account, click here.
- A Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and a VSwitch are created.
For more information, see Create a VPC and a VSwitch.
- The specifications and storage capacity of your cluster are evaluated.
For more information, see Evaluate specifications and storage capacity.
- Go to the Elasticsearch cluster buy page.
- On the buy page, complete cluster launch configurations.This tutorial uses an example of version 6.7. For other configurations, please customize the selection. For more information of configuration parameters, see Parameters on the buy page.
- Click Buy Now.
- After the cluster is created, click Console to go to the Overview page of the Elasticsearch console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters to view the created Elasticsearch cluster.