This topic describes how to create an Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster.
- Create an Alibaba Cloud account.
To create an Alibaba Cloud account, go to the Alibaba Cloud official website.
- Create a virtual private cloud (VPC) and a VSwitch.
For more information, see Create a VPC and a VSwitch.
- Evaluate specifications and storage capacity for your cluster.
For more information, see Evaluate specifications and storage capacity.
- Go to the Elasticsearch buy page.
- On the buy page, configure cluster launch settings.
In this topic, the Version parameter is set to 6.7. For more information about other parameters, see Parameters on the buy page.
- Click Buy Now.
- After the cluster is created, click Console to go to the Overview page of the Elasticsearch console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters. On the Clusters page, view the created Elasticsearch cluster.