This topic describes how to create an Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster.
- An Alibaba Cloud account is created.
To create an Alibaba Cloud account, visit the account registration page.
- A virtual private cloud (VPC) and a vSwitch are created.
For more information, see Create a VPC and a vSwitch.
- The specifications and storage capacity of your cluster are evaluated.
For more information, see Evaluate specifications and storage capacity.
- Go to the Elasticsearch buy page.
- On the buy page, configure cluster launch settings.
In this topic, 6.7 is selected as the cluster version. For more information about other parameters, see Parameters on the buy page.
- Click Buy Now. The Confirm Order page appears. Confirm the order, read and select the terms of service, and click Pay. The Purchase page appears.
- Complete the payment and go to the Overview page of the Elasticsearch console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters. In the top navigation bar, select a resource group and a region. On the Elasticsearch Clusters page, view the newly created Elasticsearch cluster.