Subscription Elasticsearch and Logstash clusters are automatically released after they expire. If you want to continue using the clusters, you can manually renew the clusters or enable auto-renewal for them before the system releases them. This topic describes how to manually renew a subscription cluster and how to enable or disable auto-renewal for a subscription cluster.
PrerequisitesThe cluster that you want to renew is in the Active or Locked state.
Manually renew a cluster
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters or Logstash Clusters.
- In the top navigation bar, select the resource group to which the cluster belongs and the region where the cluster resides. In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters or Logstash Clusters again.
- On the page that appears, find the cluster that you want to renew and perform one of the following operations:
- In the Actions column, choose .
- In the Cluster ID/Name column, click the cluster ID. In the upper-right corner of the Cluster Statistics section of the page that appears, click Renew.
- On the Renew page, configure the Duration parameter. You can renew a cluster on a monthly basis.
- Read the terms of service, select the check box, and then click Buy Now.
- Complete the payment as prompted. After you complete the payment, the cluster is automatically renewed.
Enable auto-renewal for a cluster
- Enable auto-renewal on the buy pageWhen you create a subscription cluster, select Auto-renewal on the buy page. For more information about how to create an Elasticsearch cluster, see Create an Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster. For more information about how to create a Logstash cluster, see Create a cluster.Note You cannot enable auto-renewal for Logstash clusters when you create the clusters.
- Enable auto-renewal on the Renewal page
- In the top navigation bar of the Elasticsearch console, choose .
- Configure the Validity Period, Instances, and Region parameters to search for the clusters for which you want to enable auto-renewal.
- On the Manual tab, enable auto-renewal for one or more clusters.
- Enable auto-renewal for one cluster: Find the cluster and click Enable Auto Renewal in the Actions column.
- Enable auto-renewal for multiple clusters: Select the clusters and click Enable Auto Renewal below the cluster list.
- In the Enable Auto Renewal dialog box, configure the Unified Auto Renewal Cycle parameter and click Auto Renew.
If the clusters appear in the list on the Auto tab, auto-renewal is enabled for the clusters.
Disable auto-renewal for a cluster
If you enable auto-renewal for your cluster, the system deducts fees from your account balance nine days before the cluster expires. If you no longer require auto-renewal for the cluster after the current billing cycle, you can disable auto-renewal for the cluster before the system deducts the fees for the next billing cycle.
- On the Renewal page, configure the Validity Period, Instances, and Region parameters to search for the clusters for which you want to disable auto-renewal.
- Click the Auto tab.
- Disable auto-renewal.
Method Operation Description Enable manual renewal
- Enable manual renewal for one cluster: Find the cluster and click Enable Manual Renewal in the Actions column.
- Enable manual renewal for multiple clusters: Select the clusters and click Enable Manual Renewal below the cluster list.
After you enable manual renewal for a cluster, you must manually renew the cluster before it expires. For more information, see Manually renew a cluster. Enable non-renewal
- Enable non-renewal for one cluster: Find the cluster and click Nonrenewal in the Actions column.
- Enable non-renewal for multiple clusters: Select the clusters and click Set as Nonrenewal below the cluster list.
After you enable non-renewal for a cluster, the cluster no longer provides services after it expires, and you are notified about the cluster expiration only once. If you want to continue using the cluster, you can manually renew the cluster or modify its renewal settings before it expires.
- In the message that appears, click OK. If the clusters appear in the list on the Manual or Nonrenewal tab, auto-renewal is disabled for the clusters.