After a bucket is created, you can upload any type of object to it.
Note For objects larger than 5 GB, we recommend that you use the following methods to upload the objects:
- Log on to the OSS console.
- Click Buckets, and then click the name of the target bucket.
- Choose .
- In the Upload dialog box that appears, set the following parameters.
Parameter Description Upload To Set the folder to which objects are uploaded.
- Current: Objects are uploaded to the current folder.
- Specified: Objects are uploaded to the specified folder. You must enter a folder name. If the entered folder does not exist, OSS automatically creates the corresponding folder and uploads the object to the folder.
File ACL Set the ACL of the object to upload. Default value: Inherited from Bucket.
- Inherited from Bucket: The ACL of each object is the same as that of the bucket.
- Private: Only the owner or authorized users can read and write objects in the bucket. Other users, including anonymous users cannot access the objects in the bucket without authorization.
- Public Read: Only the bucket owner can perform write operations on objects in the bucket. Other users, including anonymous users, can perform only read operations on objects in the bucket.
- Public Read/Write: All users, including anonymous users, can read and write objects in the bucket.
For more information about object ACL, see Object ACL.
Upload Drag and drop one or more objects to upload to this section, or click Upload to select one or more objects to upload.Notice
- When the uploaded object has the same name as an existing object in the bucket, the existing object is overwritten.
- If you drag a folder to the Upload section to upload it, the folder and the files and subfolders in it are all uploaded to the bucket.
- Do not refresh or close the upload page when objects are being uploaded. Otherwise, the upload tasks are interrupted and the upload object list is cleared.
- After the upload is complete, close the Upload Tasks dialog box.