If a convenience user forgets the password, you can reset the password in the Elastic Desktop Service (EDS) console or from the EDS client. This topic describes how to reset the password of a convenience user in the EDS console.
- Log on to the EDS console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Users.
- On the Users page, use one of the following methods to reset the password for convenience users:
- Find the user for which you want to reset the password and click Reset Password in the Actions column.
- Select one or more users for which you want to reset the password and click Reset Password in the lower part of the page.
- In the message that appears, click Reset.
The system sends a password reset email to the email address of the convenience user. The user can then reset the password by clicking the link in the email.