Message Queue for RabbitMQ is compatible with all components of open source RabbitMQ and provides a comprehensive set of O&M tools.
Message Queue for RabbitMQ is compatible with all components of open source RabbitMQ.
- Queue: stores messages. Clustering consumption is supported.
Note Message Queue for RabbitMQ does not support priority-based message processing. The priorities of queues you declare by using the optional queue parameter x-max-priority do not take effect.
- Exchange: routes messages to one or more queues based on routing rules and discards the messages that do not comply with routing rules.
- vhost: isolates resources to meet requirements such as the isolation of production and test environments, and business splitting.
Message Queue for RabbitMQ provides a comprehensive set of easy-to-use O&M tools:
- Monitoring and alerting tool: monitors online connections, message accumulation, and delayed delivery in real time to detect issues in a timely manner.
- Resource reporting tool: allows you to query devices, group and manage online devices, and collect statistics on the sending and receiving of messages.
- OpenAPI (RESTful): provides flexible and convenient self-service resource management, self-service O&M, and RESTful APIs.
Message Queue for RabbitMQ supports the following message types:
- Common message: a message that is immediately sent to consumers by the broker.
- Delayed message: a message that is sent to consumers by the broker after a specified period of time. This type of message applies to scenarios in which a time window is required for message consumption.