Each access control policy configured in Cloud Firewall is assigned a default priority. You can click Move in the Actions column to change the priority of a policy.
The priorities determine the order in which the policies take effect. Each access control policy has a unique priority. Number 1 indicates the highest priority.
A larger number indicates a lower priority.
- In the Pro Edition, you can configure up to 1,000 access control policies. The priority ranges from 1 to 1000.
- In the Enterprise Edition, you can configure up to 2,000 policies. The priority ranges from 1 to 2000.
- In the Flagship Edition, you can configure up to 5,000 policies. The priority ranges from 1 to 5000.
- Log on to the Cloud Firewall console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Internet Firewall tab, click Outbound Policies or Inbound Policies. Find the policy whose priority you want to change and click Move in the Actions column.
- In the box that appears, enter a new priority.
- Click OK.