You can use an image to create a stateless application that is accessible over the Internet. This topic describes how to create an NGINX application that is accessible over the Internet by using an image.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Create from Image in the upper-right corner of the page., and then click
- On the Basic Information tab, configure the basic settings.Note In this example, Deployment is selected. If you do not specify a namespace, the default namespace is used. The number of replicas equals the number of replicated pods provisioned for the application.
- Click Create.
- After the application is created, you are redirected to the Complete page. You can
find the resource objects under the application and click View Details to view application details.
After you submit the request, you are redirected to the nginx-deployment details page.Note You can also follow these steps to create ingresses and services: On the preceding page, click the Access Method tab.
- Click Create next to Services.
- Click Create next to Ingresses.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose . You can find the newly created Ingress on the page that appears.
- Enter the test domain into the address bar of your browser and press the Enter key.
The NGINX welcome page appears.