This topic describes how to log on to the DataWorks console as a RAM user to update personal information and create workspaces.
- The domain alias of the Alibaba Cloud account to which the RAM user belongs is confirmed.
- The username and password of the RAM user are confirmed.
- The AccessKey ID and AccessKey secret of the RAM user are confirmed.
- The RAM user is granted the permission to log on to the Alibaba Cloud Management Console by the Alibaba Cloud account.
- The RAM user is granted the permission to manage the AccessKey pair by the Alibaba Cloud account.
- All required configurations and information are prepared for the RAM user. For more information, see Prepare a RAM user.
- A workspace is created. The RAM user is added to the workspace as a member and is assigned the necessary role. For more information, see Create a workspace and Add workspace members.
Log on to the DataWorks console
- Visit the logon link for RAM users that is provided by the Alibaba Cloud account and
log on to the DataWorks console as a RAM user.A user with an Alibaba Cloud account can log on to the DTplus console, copy the logon link for RAM users, and then offer the logon link to the RAM users under the Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- Find the required workspace and click Data Analytics.
Update personal information
You must enter your AccessKey pair before you can use DataWorks.
- Go to the Personal Information page.Use one of the following methods to go to the Personal Information page:
- If you use a DataWorks workspace for the first time, a message appears and reminds you to enter your AccessKey pair, as shown in the following figure. Click Here in the message that appears to go to the Personal Information page.
- If you have used a DataWorks workspace before, go to the DTplus Overview page.
Click Personal Information.
- Click Modify AccessKey Information. Enter the AccessKey ID and AccessKey secret that are created and enabled by the Alibaba Cloud account.
- Go to the DataStudio page again or refresh the page. Then, you can use DataWorks to perform data analytics.