This topic describes how to log on to the DataWorks console as a Resource Access Management (RAM) user to update personal information and create workspaces.
- Domain alias of the Alibaba Cloud account to which the RAM user belongs.
- Username and password of the RAM user.
- AccessKey ID and AccessKey secret of the RAM user.
- The Alibaba Cloud account grants the RAM user the permission to log on to the Alibaba Cloud console.
- The Alibaba Cloud account grants the RAM user the permission to manage AccessKeys.
- All configurations and information required by the RAM user are prepared. For more information, see Prepare an Alibaba Cloud account and Prepare a RAM user.
- A workspace is created. The RAM user is added to the workspace as a member, and the necessary role is granted to the RAM user. For more information, see Create a workspace and Add workspace members.
Log on to the DataWorks console
- Visit the logon link for RAM users provided by the Alibaba Cloud account and log on to the DataWorks console as a RAM user.
- Click Workspaces in the left-side navigation pane. The page appears.
- Find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
Update personal information
- Go to the User Info page.
Use one of the following methods to go to the User Info page:
- If this is the first time you access a DataWorks workspace, you are prompted to enter your AccessKey, as shown in the following figure. Click Here in the message to go to the User Info page. Click Save AccessKey and enter the AccessKey information.
- If you accessed a DataWorks workspace before, go to the homepage of the DataWorks
console, move the pointer over the icon in the upper-left corner, and click DTplus Overview.
Click User Info.
- Click Save AccessKey and enter the AccessKey ID and AccessKey secret that are created and enabled by the Alibaba Cloud account.
- Go to the DataStudio page again or refresh the page. You can use DataWorks to perform data analytics.