This topic describes how to log on to the DataWorks console, update personal information, and create a workspace as a RAM user.
- The enterprise alias of the Alibaba Cloud account to which the RAM user belongs.
- The username and password of the RAM user.
- The AccessKey pair of the RAM user.
- The Alibaba Cloud account grants the RAM user permissions to log on to the DataWorks console.
- The Alibaba Cloud account grants the RAM user permissions to manage the AccessKey pair.
- All the required configurations and information are prepared for the RAM user. For more information, see Prepare an Alibaba Cloud account and Prepare a RAM user.
- A workspace is created. The RAM user is added to the workspace as a member and is assigned the necessary role. For more information, see Create a workspace and Add workspace members.
Log on to the DataWorks console
- Use the URL provided by the Alibaba Cloud account to log on to the DataWorks console
as the RAM user. A user with the Alibaba Cloud account can log on to the DTplus console and copy the logon URL for the RAM user.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- Find the required workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
Update personal information
You must enter your AccessKey pair before you can use DataWorks.
- Go to the Users page. Use one of the following methods to go to the Users page:
- If you use a DataWorks workspace for the first time, a message appears and reminds you to enter your AccessKey pair, as shown in the following figure. Click the link in the message that appears to go to the Users page.
- If you have used a DataWorks workspace before, go to the DTplus Overview page in the DTplus console.
Click Personal Information.
- Click Modify AccessKey Information. Enter the AccessKey ID and AccessKey secret that are created and enabled by the Alibaba Cloud account.
- Go to the DataStudio page in the DataWorks console again or refresh the page. Then, you can use DataWorks to perform data analytics.