This topic describes how to log on to the DataWorks console as a RAM user to update personal information and create workspaces.
- Domain alias of the Alibaba Cloud account to which the RAM user belongs.
- Username and password of the RAM user.
- AccessKey ID and AccessKey secret of the RAM user.
- The Alibaba Cloud account has granted the RAM user the permission to log on to the Alibaba Cloud Management Console.
- The Alibaba Cloud account has granted the RAM user the permission to manage the AccessKey ID and AccessKey secret.
- All configurations and information required by the RAM user are prepared. For more information, see Prepare an Alibaba Cloud account and Prepare a RAM user.
- A workspace is created. The RAM user is added to the workspace as a member, and the necessary role is assigned to the RAM user. For more information, see Create a workspace and Add workspace members.
Log on to the DataWorks console
- Visit the logon link for RAM users provided by the Alibaba Cloud account and log on
to the DataWorks console as a RAM user.
A user with an Alibaba Cloud account can log on to the DTplus console, copy the logon link for RAM users, and then offer the logon link to the RAM users under the Alibaba Cloud account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- On the Workspaces page, find the workspace in which you want to perform operations and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
Update personal information
You must enter your AccessKey pair in the DTplus console before you can use DataWorks.
- Go to the Personal Information page.
Use one of the following methods to go to the Personal Information page:
- If this is the first time you access a DataWorks workspace, you are prompted to enter your AccessKey pair. Click Here in the message that appears to go to the Personal Information page.
- If you have accessed a DataWorks workspace before, go to the homepage of the DataWorks
console, move the pointer over the icon in the upper-left corner, and select DTplus Overview.
Click Personal Information.
- Click Modify AccessKey Information. In the dialog box that appears, enter the AccessKey ID and AccessKey secret that are created and enabled by the Alibaba Cloud account.
- Go to the DataStudio page again or refresh the page. You can use DataWorks to perform data analytics.