This topic describes how to restore data to your current ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance. This helps minimize the data loss caused by incorrect operations.
The instance is a replica set instance with three nodes.
The time required to restore data to your current instance varies depending on factors such as the data volume, task queue status, and network conditions. When the status of the instance changes to Running, the restoration is complete.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Backup and Recovery.
- On the Backup and Recovery page that appears, find the target backup set and choose in the Operation column.Note If you have upgraded the database version, the backup file of the old version cannot be used to restore data.
- In the Roll Back Instance message that appears, click OK.Note The instance status becomes Restoring from Backup. You can click Refresh at the top right corner of the Backup and Recovery page to update the instance status. The restoration is complete when the instance status changes to Running.