This topic describes how to restore data to your current ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance. This helps minimize the data loss caused by incorrect operations.
The instance is a replica set instance with three nodes.
The time required to restore data to your current instance varies depending on factors such as the data volume, task queue status, and network conditions. When the status of the instance changes to Running, the restoration is complete.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the source instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances.
- Find the source instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Backup and Recovery.
- On the Backup and Recovery page that appears, find the target backup set and choose in the Operation column.
- In the Recover Backup Instance message that appears, click OK.
Note The instance status becomes Restoring from Backup. You can click Refresh to update the instance status. When the instance status changes to Running, the restoration is complete.