LogHub supports the collection of client logs, Web pages, Syslog servers, and SDKs/APIs (mobile devices and games) in the following means.
- Through Agents (such as Logtail and Logstash): You only need to do simple configurations to collect logs on servers, no need to modify any application code.
- Through the Tracking function: You can collect data on HTML, H5, iOS, and Android platforms. To write logs in the Tracking mode, you must first activate the Tracking function on the Logstore.
- Through programming: LogHub provides SDKs in multiple languages (Java/.NET/PHP/Python).
- Through RESTful APIs
Note: By whatever means, the server only accepts logs with the Time field value in the range of [current time - 7 days, current time + 15 minutes]. For details, refer to PostLogStoreLogs.
The Logtail client of Log Service uses regular expressions to extract information from the original data and organizes the data into structures in compliance with the log data model of Log Service.
Common configuration examples:
Refer to Use Logtail to collect logs.
Refer to Logstash.
- LogHub Producer Library: High concurrency write operations on the client.
- Log4J Appender: Log4J Appender packaged based on the Producer Library.
- Native C
- NodeJs: Please submit a ticket.
- C++: Please submit a ticket.
- Elastic Compute Service (ECS) logs
- Container Service logs
- Object Storage Service (OSS) logs
- Message and Notification Service (MNS) logs