This topic describes a facet scatter chart, including its overview, application example, and configuration style, as well as how to delete a facet scatter chart.
A facet scatter chart shows data correlation and distribution.
A facet scatter chart consists of one or more x-axes and a y-axis. You can specify a maximum of three measures for the x-axes, only one measure for the y-axis, and only one dimension, such as product type, for the color legend.
Scenario: Compare the unit prices and order quantities of different products. The following example uses the company_sales_record dataset to describe the application of a facet scatter chart.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Workspace page, click Datasets.
On the Datasets page that appears, find the company_sales_record dataset, and click in the Actions column.Note If you are using Quick BI Enterprise Standard, choose Standard or Full Screen as the dashboard type. The following example uses Standard as the dashboard type.
- Click . A facet scatter chart appears in the display area of the dashboard.
- Click the Data tab and select the required dimensions and measures.
- Click Update. The chart is updated.
- Click the style tab and configure the basic information, design, and layout of the chart.
- Click Save in the upper-right corner. In the Save Dashboard dialog box that appears, enter a name for the dashboard and click OK.
Parameters on the Style tab
- In the Basic Information section, specify Show Title and Description, Show Link, and Custom Background.
Note If you want to redirect to a report or an external page, select Show Link and specify Link Text and Link Address.
- In the Design section, you can select Axis Title to display axis titles.
In this example, Axis Title is selected.
- In the Layout section, specify Show Legend and Show Tooltip.
Delete a chart
Perform the following steps to delete a chart:
- Click the icon in the upper-right corner of a chart.
- Select Delete.