A dashboard in Log Service is a platform where you can analyze data in real time. You can add multiple charts to a dashboard for data analysis. Each chart visualizes the query result of a query statement.
When you open or refresh the dashboard in the Log Service console, the query statements of the charts on the dashboard are automatically executed.
- You can create a maximum of 50 dashboards for a project.
- Each dashboard can contain a maximum of 50 analysis charts.
- Display mode
- You can set the query time for a dashboard, create alerts for the charts on the dashboard, display the dashboard in full screen, set auto refresh for the dashboard, and add filters on the dashboard to filter data.
- You can view the details of a chart, set a query time range for the chart, create an alert for the chart, download the chart, download logs that the chart represents, check whether drill-down analysis is configured for the chart, and preview the query statement of the chart.
- Edit mode
- Add chart elements
- Adjust the chart layout
All charts and chart elements are placed on a canvas. You can drag and scale each chart, except for lines. You can also use lines to associate chart elements.
- Set charts
In the edit mode of a dashboard, you can modify the query statement and properties of a chart, and configure drill-down analysis for the chart. You can also copy or delete a chart.
- Modify the dashboard name
- Import charts