Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, provides an advanced SD-WAN platform to enable WAN connectivity using any MPLS or IP-based transport, and real-time optimization to simplify connectivity and maximize cloud performance, lowering WAN costs in support of strategic cloud-first digital transformation initiatives such as SD-WAN, router migration, WAN optimization, and SaaS optimization.
Aruba EdgeConnect Enterprise V (EC-V) is a virtual thin edge appliance that serves to build an SD-WAN fabric using Zero Touch Provisioning. It supports MPLS, 4G/LTE and Internet-based hybrid WAN data paths and a control pane that is automated and secured by Aruba Orchestrator, a global management software for administration, policy management and visibility of EdgeConnect appliances.
Easy to Deploy
Orchestrator implements Business Intent Policies with central control across EdgeConnect devices.
Quality of Service
Performance optimization with tunnel bonding, advanced forward error correction and local internet breakout.
Real-time optimization to simplify connectivity and maximize cloud performance.
Lowering WAN costs in support of strategic cloud-first digital transformation initiatives such as SD-WAN, router migration, WAN optimization, and SaaS optimization.
Manufacturing & Industrial
Global Service Providers
Customer Success Stories
• Modernize branch networking by adopting an SD-WAN optimization platform
• Deploy a high-performance, reliable, future-ready solution
• Include automation capabilities with intelligent, centralized tool sets
• Aruba EdgeConnect Enterprise SD-WAN Edge Platform
• Aruba Orchestrator
• Aruba Boost WAN Optimization
• Connect global branches securely and directly to the cloud
• Deliver predictable and consistent application performance worldwide
• Enable consistent security policy enforcement
• Provide application-aware traffic prioritization based on business need
• Aruba EdgeConnect Enterprise SD-WAN edge platform
• Aruba Boost WAN optimization
• Aruba Orchestrator centralized management console