This topic describes how to send a message by using the test feature in the Short Message Service (SMS) console.
- An Alibaba Cloud account is created and has passed business authentication. For more information, visit the registration page and Account Center.
- SMS is activated. For more information, visit the product page of SMS.
- A resource plan is purchased. For more information, visit the buy page of SMS.
- A signature and message content are created if you send messages to the Chinese mainland. For more information, see Create a signature and Create message content.
- Log on to the SMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Quick Start.
- On the Quick Start page, enter the required information as prompted. SMS checks whether you send messages to the Chinese mainland or not based on the Country Code parameter.
- If you send messages to countries or regions outside the Chinese mainland, enter the country code, mobile phone number, sender ID, and message content.
- If you send messages to the Chinese mainland, enter the country code and mobile phone number, and select the approved signature and message content. If your message content contains variables, enter variable details.
- Click Send Messages.