You can release idle pay-as-you-go instances to save resources.
- The billing method of the instances that you want to release is pay-as-you-go.
- Child instances that belong to one or more distributed instances must be released on the Global Distributed Cache tab of the Global Distributed Cache page in the Tair console. For more information, see Release a distributed instance.
- Only instances in the Running state can be released.
- Instances that meet specific requirements are retained in the recycle bin for a specific period of time. You can unlock or restore these instances from the recycle bin. For more information, see Manage instances in the recycle bin.
- We recommend that you create backup files for the instance that you want to release and download these backup files. For more information, see Backup and restoration solutions.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console and go to the Instances page. In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the instance that you want to manage resides.
- Find the instance that you want to release and choose Actions column. in the
- In the message that appears, click OK.
If release protection is enabled for the instance, you are prompted that the instance cannot be released. You must disable release protection before you can release the instance. For more information, see Enable the release protection feature.
Related API operations
|DeleteInstance||Releases a pay-as-you-go ApsaraDB for Redis instance. |
Note You cannot release a subscription ApsaraDB for Redis instance by calling an API operation.