You can upgrade an Object Storage Service (OSS) resource plan based on your business requirements.
- The following resource plans can be upgraded but cannot be downgraded: Standard locally redundant storage (LRS), Infrequent Access (IA) LRS, Archive LRS, Standard zone-redundant storage (ZRS), and IA ZRS.
- To upgrade downstream data transfer plans, back-to-origin traffic plans, and transfer acceleration plans, you can purchase multiple plans of the same type.
Upgrade OSS resource plans for users who have activated OSS
- Log on to the OSS console.
- Click Resource Plans tab.
- On the Resource Plans page, click Upgrade on the right side of the resource plan that you want to upgrade. Note To allow your RAM user to upgrade your resource plan, you must attach the
AliyunBSSOrderAccesspolicy to the RAM user. This way, the RAM user can view, pay for, and cancel orders in the Billing Management console. For more information about how to grant system permissions to a RAM user, see Grant permissions to a RAM user.
- Select the resource plan specification that you want to upgrade. Click Buy Now. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment.
Upgrade OSS resource plans for users who have not activated OSS but use ECS snapshots
If you have not activated OSS but use the ECS snapshot storage service, perform the following steps to upgrade the OSS resource plan:
- Activate OSS. For more information, see Activate OSS.
- Upgrade the OSS resource plan. For more information, see Upgrade OSS resource plans for users who have activated OSS.After the upgrade, you can query the used capacity of the snapshot storage. For more information, see View the snapshot size.