Data overview presents an app’s real-time and historical statistical data including startup count, active users (device ID), active accounts (user ID), new users, cumulative users and other critical indicators from multiple dimensions such as platform, version, and channel, providing support for your business decision making.
Data in data overview is obtained from the active device/user tracking logs reported by the client. Make sure that active device/user log tracking is correctly enabled when you access the client. For more information, see Access Android or Access iOS.
- Log in to the console, choose Products and Services > Mobile PaaS, and select an app.
- In the navigation bar on the left, choose Mobile Analysis Service > Data overview.
- Click the Real-time dashboard or Historical trends tab to view real-time or historical data.
You can view the following indicators in data overview:
- Startup times: The total number of times that users start the app, including the case where the app is started again after it is stopped or left unattended for over 30 minutes.
- Active users: The number of distinct device IDs used to log in to the app.
- Active accounts: The number of distinct user IDs logging in to the app.
- New users: The total number of users minus the number of old users.
- Cumulative users: The total number of users visiting an app after the app connects to Mobile Analysis Service, that is, the total number of distinct device IDs.
- Cumulative accounts: The total number of accounts, that is, the total number of distinct user IDs.
Move your mouse cursor over the question mark icon () on the upper right of an indicator, and you will see the indicator description and calculation rules.