If you receive an error message when using MNS products, error Codes the matching error message. For other issues, you can identify the issues and solutions based on the following categories:
Description: The documents listed on this page are various. Enter keywords in the search box to search for required documents or press Ctrl + F the search keyword.
- What is MNS?
- Use MNS
- Scenarios of MNS
- What is the Account ID?
- What are the endpoints of MNS in each region?
- What operations does MNS provide?
- What are the limits of topics?
- Indicates whether MNS supports long polling.
- Whether MNS provides first-in-first-out (FIFO) access to messages
- Can MNS be used in collaboration with other Alibaba Cloud products?
- What are the advantages of MNS over self-developed, commercial, or open-source message queue systems?
- Specifies whether to continue billing after the queue is deleted.
- Specifies whether to continue billing after the topic is deleted.
FAQ about messages
- You cannot receive messages after a successful subscription.
- "message not exist" error reported when deleting a message
- The HttpEndpoint interface cannot receive the message.
- The HTTP endpoint signature authentication failed.
- How does the consumer code implement message listening?
- How to improve the authentication performance of the HTTP Endpoint interface
- Failed to receive message body when using PHP to write an HttpEndpoint interface
- The server returns the Error "[Error Code]:InvalidRequestURL, [Message]:Http request URL format invalid".
- How messages are identified in the system
- MNS ensures that multiple consumers access the same message queue to prevent message loss or repeated consumption of messages.
- The number of times each message is consumed
- How to configure MNS to support a longer message retention period
- How to configure MNS to support larger message sizes
- Which of the following messages are specified as the number of messages, active messages, and delayed messages?
- Can I use MNS to send or receive multiple messages at a time?
- Does a message have a priority of 1
FAQ about queues
- Are queues with the same name in different regions the same queue?
- Process a queue that has no messages for a long period of time
- Download the SDK
- "[Error Code]:403 AccessDenied [Message]:The OwnerId that your Access Key Id associated to is forbidden for this operation." when the ECS instance operating system fails to start
- How do I use the MNS API?
- Why is my signature always missing
- "403 SignatureDoesNotMatch" is returned for an MNS API request.
- When The API is called, "[Error Code]:403 AccessDenied [Message]:The OwnerId that your Access Key Id associated to is forbidden for this operation." when the ECS instance operating system fails to start