After you perform change operations on an Elasticsearch cluster, you can view change records that are generated for the cluster during a specific time range on the Change Records page of the cluster in the Elasticsearch console. Change operations include changing the configurations of the cluster, restarting the cluster, or scaling in or out the cluster. This topic describes how to view the change records generated for an Elasticsearch cluster and describes the parameters related to change records.
- Log on to the Elasticsearch console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters.
- Navigate to the desired cluster.
- In the top navigation bar, select the resource group to which the cluster belongs and the region where the cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters. On the Elasticsearch Clusters page, find the cluster and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the page that appears, click Change Records. On the Change Records page, you can specify a time range and view the change records
generated for the cluster during the time range. Note By default, the system displays change records generated for an Elasticsearch cluster during the last 24 hours. You can also view change records generated for the cluster during the last 7 days, the last 30 days, or a custom time range. You cannot view the change records that are generated before the last 30 days.
Parameter Description Change Start Time The time when the change operation started. Change Type The type of the change operation for the cluster, such as cluster creation, cluster restart, and cluster configuration change. Changed By The ID of the Alibaba Cloud account or the RAM user that is used to perform the change operation. Change Status The change operation may be in one of the following states: In Progress, Complete, and Paused. Change End Time The end time is displayed only after the change operation is complete. Actions
- Show Details: Click Show Details. In the Change Details panel, view the basic information about the change operation, the type of change
operation, and the information about the difference of the cluster before and after
the change operation.
Note The parameters in the Change Details panel are displayed in a format for underlying parameters. For more information, see the topics that are related to different types of change operations. For more information about how to modify the parameters in the YML file of an Elasticsearch cluster, see Configure the YML file.
- View Logs: Click View Logs to view the operation log of the cluster on the Logs page. For more information, see Query logs.
- Show Details: Click Show Details. In the Change Details panel, view the basic information about the change operation, the type of change operation, and the information about the difference of the cluster before and after the change operation.