This topic describes the billable items, billing methods, and pricing of Data Transmission Service (DTS).
- Data migration: supports only the pay-as-you-go billing method and charges instance configuration fees and Internet traffic fees. The instance configuration fees are incurred only when incremental data migration is running.
- Change tracking: supports the subscription and pay-as-you-go billing methods and charges instance configuration fees, data transfer fees, and Internet traffic fees.
- Data synchronization: supports the subscription and pay-as-you-go billing methods and charges only instance configuration fees.
For more information about pricing, visit Data Transmission Service Pricing.
DTS charges for instance configuration fees, Internet traffic fees, and data transfer fees. The billable items depend on the DTS feature that you use. For more information, see Billable items.
DTS supports subscription and pay-as-you-go billing methods. For more information, see Billing methods.
Billing method switching
DTS allows you to change the billing method of your DTS instance based on your business needs. For more information, see Change the billing method.
You can use the following methods to pay for DTS:
- Available balance in your Alibaba Cloud account
- Bank card
- PayPal: Alibaba Cloud pre-authorizes your PayPal account to pay for DTS after fees are generated for your pay-as-you-go resources.
- Paytm: only available for users in India. Alibaba Cloud pre-authorizes your Paytm account to pay for DTS after fees are generated for your pay-as-you-go resources.
After you purchase and use DTS resources, you can view the bills and consumption details. For more information, see View bills.
Instance renewal and refunds
When a subscription instance expires, the services provided by the instance may be affected. If you want to continue using the instance, you must renew it within the specified period. Otherwise, the instance is automatically released, and data loss occurs. For more information about how to renew an instance, see Renew instances.
Proceed with caution if you want to unsubscribe from an instance. Make sure that you have read and understand related refund rules. For more information, see Refund policy.