Traffic Security Manager displays the architecture of the traffic protection solution that is provided by Alibaba Cloud and the protection status of your network assets. This way, you can analyze the pain points in the traffic protection capability of your service and view the solutions to reinforce security. This topic describes how to use Traffic Security Manager.
You can use Traffic Security Manager to view the number of assets that are assigned with public IP addresses within the current Alibaba Cloud account, and the number of attacked assets. You can also check whether security services of Alibaba Cloud are activated for the account.
- Log on to the Traffic Security console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Traffic Security Manager.
- In the upper-right corner of the Traffic Security Manager page, click Start to experience the demo of Traffic Security Manager. You can also click Join Invitational Preview to view your actual traffic data.
- StartThe demo provides a walkthrough that shows you how to view the following information: Asset Security Overview, Traffic Type Overview, Attacked Assets, Attack Sources, and Attack Events.Notice The data in the demo is for reference only.
- Join Invitational Preview
If you want to view your actual traffic data by using Traffic Security Manager, submit a ticket.
After Alibaba Cloud engineers receive your application to join invitational preview, the engineers contact you by using the contact information that you submit and confirm the information that is related to your application. After your application is approved, you can view your actual traffic data on the Traffic Security Manager page.