After a subscription Data Transmission Service (DTS) instance expires, you must renew the instance within seven days. Otherwise, the instance is released and cannot be recovered. To prevent service interruptions, we recommend that you manually renew an instance or enable auto-renewal for the instance before it expires.
Note Pay-as-you-go instances are billed based on your actual resource usage. As such, you do not need to renew your pay-as-you-go instances. Make sure that your account has sufficient balance.
- Go to the Data Synchronization Tasks or Change Tracking Tasks page.
- Log on to the Data Management (DMS) console.
- In the top navigation bar, click DTS.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose or .
- If you use the simple mode of the DMS console, click in the upper-left corner and choose Configure the DMS console based on your business requirements. or . For more information, see
- You can also go to the Data Synchronization Tasks or Change Tracking Tasks page of the new DTS console.
- Select the region where the instance resides to the right of Data Synchronization Tasks or Change Tracking Tasks. Note If you use the new DTS console, you must select the region to the right of Workbench on the Data Synchronization Tasks or Change Tracking Tasks page.
- Find the instance and click the icon on the right and click Renew.
- In the dialog box that appears, check the parameter settings of the task in the Basic Information section. In the New Instance Class section, set the Subscription Length parameter.
- Read and select Data Transmission Service (Pay-as-you-go) Service Terms in the New Instance Class section.
- Click Pay.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the top navigation bar, choose .
- On the Renewal page, search for the instance that you want to renew.
- Find the instance and click Enable Auto Renewal in the Actions column.
- In the Enable Auto Renewal dialog box, select an auto-renewal period and click Auto Renew.
- After auto-renewal is enabled for a subscription instance, the system starts to deduct fees nine days before the instance expires. To make the renewal succeed, make sure that your account has sufficient balance.
- After you enable auto-renewal, the system automatically renews the instance based on the renewal period that you specify. For example, if you select a three-month renewal cycle, you are charged for a three-month subscription in each renewal cycle.