The live monitoring system provides real-time monitoring for various live events. Real-time alerts are triggered when exceptions such as frame rate changes, audio and video sync issues, latency, and stuttering occur. This ensures the continuity of various live events. This topic describes the core features and application scenarios of the live monitoring system.
- The live monitoring system allows you to monitor 4 split screens, 8 split screens, or 12 split screens at the same time.
- The information about a live stream such as frame rate and bitrate is displayed in real time.
- Real-time alerts are triggered when exceptions such as frame rate exceptions, bitrate exceptions, audio and video sync issues, stuttering, and latency occur.
- Video platforms: The live monitoring system provides monitoring for different types of live events, especially major live events and sessions.
- Enterprise services: You can monitor multiple live sessions at the same time to ensure the continuity of live events for enterprise customers.
- Organization services: You can monitor multiple live sessions at the same time to ensure the continuity of daily live events for streamers.
If you have questions or suggestions when you use the live monitoring system, you can search for the group number 35080444 or scan the following QR code to join the DingTalk group for consultation.