Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the diagnostic reports feature for ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL. This feature allows you to create and view diagnostic reports.
Your RDS instance runs one of the following MySQL versions and RDS editions:
- MySQL 8.0 on RDS High-availability Edition, RDS Enterprise Edition, or RDS Cluster Edition
- MySQL 5.7 on RDS High-availability Edition, RDS Enterprise Edition, or RDS Cluster Edition
- MySQL 5.6 on RDS High-availability Edition
- MySQL 5.5 on RDS High-availability Edition
- Go to the Instances page. In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the RDS instance resides. Then, find the RDS instance and click the ID of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click Create Reports to create a diagnostic report.
Click Auto-generating Report Settings to specify a schedule to automatically generate diagnostic reports.
- Find the diagnostic report that you want to view and click View Report in the Actions column to view the details of the report, including the score. For more information about scoring rules, see Scoring rules.