Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides the real-time performance feature for ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL. This feature allows you to view the performance trends and data of metrics for your ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance in real time.
Your RDS instance runs one of the following MySQL versions and RDS editions:
- MySQL 8.0 on RDS High-availability Edition or RDS Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.7 on RDS High-availability Edition or RDS Enterprise Edition
- MySQL 5.6 on RDS High-availability Edition
- MySQL 5.5 on RDS High-availability Edition
- Access RDS Instances, select a region at the top, and then click the ID of the target RDS instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Real-time Monitoring tab.
- On the Real-time Monitoring tab, view the real-time monitoring data of the RDS instance on the following tabs:Note You can click Metric Description in the upper-left corner to view the description of each metric.
- Real-time Charts: You can view the trend charts of metrics of the RDS instance in real time.
- Real-time Tables: You can view the values of metrics of the RDS instance in real time.
Values of the performance metrics are automatically refreshed every 5 seconds.