This topic describes how to delete a single-account trail in the ActionTrail console. If you want to delete a single-account trail that captures events from all regions, you must select the home region of the trail in the top navigation bar.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Trails.
- On the Trails page, find the single-account trail that you want to delete and click the trail name.
- On the page that appears, click Delete in the upper-right corner.
- In the Delete Trail message, click Confirm.