This topic describes how to manually renew an ApsaraDB for MongoDB subscription instance. We recommend that you manually renew your subscription instance before it expires, to prevent service interruptions or data loss.
When a subscription instance expires, you need to renew it within seven days. After the seven-day grace period, the instance is released and its data is permanently deleted. For more information about renewal rules and billing instructions, see Billing items and pricing.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the target ApsaraDB for MongoDB subscription instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharding Instances.
- Find the target instance and click its instance ID.
- In the Basic Information section, click Renew.
- Specify Duration.
Note You can also enable auto-renewal for your ApsaraDB for MongoDB subscription instance. This prevents service interruptions due to overdue payments. For more information, see Automatically renew a subscription-based instance.
- Select ApsaraDB for MongoDB Agreement of Service and click Pay. Complete the payment as instructed.