When a subscription-based instance expires, you need to renew the subscription to this instance within seven days or re-create the instance within 8 to 15 days. After the grace period, the instance is released and its data is permanently deleted. When renewing the instance, you can change its configuration. The new configuration takes effect in the new billing period. For more information about renewal rules and billing instructions, see Billing items and pricing.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- Select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the list of instances, choose Operation column corresponding to the target instance to go to its Renew page. in the
- Specify Duration. You can select Auto Renew to enable the automatic renewal of the subscription-based instance. This ensures that the instance can be automatically renewed to avoid business interruption.
- Select ApsaraDB for MongoDB Agreement of Service and click Pay. Follow the payment process to complete the renewal.