This topic describes how to manually renew an ApsaraDB for MongoDB subscription instance. We recommend that you manually renew your subscription instance before it expires, to prevent service interruptions or data loss.
When the subscription expires, your instance is still available for 15 days. After that, the instance is locked. The instance will be released when the payment has been overdue for more than 30 days. The data on the released instance will be permanently deleted. For more information about renewal rules and billing instructions, see Billing items and pricing.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances, or Sharded Cluster Instances based on the instance type.
- Find the target instance and click its ID.
- In the Basic Information section, click Renew.
- Specify Duration.Note You can also enable auto-renewal for your ApsaraDB for MongoDB subscription instance. This prevents service interruptions due to overdue payments. For more information, see Enable and disable auto-renewal for an ApsaraDB for MongoDB subscription instance.
- Select Agreement of Service and click Pay. Complete the payment as instructed.