This topic describes the features, specifications, and scenarios of NAS Performance. You can select this type of NAS file system based on your business requirements.
NAS Performance uses solid-state drives (SSDs) as the storage devices, and provides high throughput, high input/output operations per second (IOPS), and low latency for workloads. NAS Performance is a file sharing solution. It is applicable to scenarios that require high throughput, scalability, and low read latency. You can adopt this solution if you need to perform frequent read/write operations and have high requirements for response latency.
- Scalable capacity and throughput (up to 20 GB/s) that linearly scales along with capacity.
- Optimized performance. Applicable to scenarios that require large capacity and high throughput.
- Capacity: 1 PB
- Latency: milliseconds of latency
- IOPS: up to 30,000 (4K random read/write)
- Throughput: linear scalability along with capacity
- Applicable to computing scenarios that require large capacity, high throughput, and low latency.
- Applicable to random I/O intensive and latency-sensitive workloads, such as enterprise applications, websites, and containers.