Elasticsearch is a Lucene-based data search and analysis tool that provides distributed services. Elasticsearch is an open-source product that complies with the Apache open standards. It is the mainstream search engine for enterprise data.
Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch includes multiple versions, including Elasticsearch 5.5.3 with Commercial Feature, Elasticsearch 6.3.2 with Commercial Feature, and Elasticsearch 6.7.0 with Commercial Feature. It also contains the X-Pack plug-in. You can use Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch to analyze and search data. Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch provides enterprise-class access control, security monitoring and alarms, and automatic reporting based on the open-source Elasticsearch engine.
X-Pack is an Elastic Stack extension that bundles security, alarming, monitoring, reporting, and graph capabilities into one easy-to-install package. X-Pack is integrated into Kibana to provide services such as permission verification, role permission management, real-time monitoring, visualized reports, and machine learning.
- Distributed real-time file storage. Every field is indexed and searchable.
- A distributed real-time analysis and search engine.
- X-Pack commercial edition for enterprise-class permission management and real-time system monitoring.
- Scaling to hundreds of servers for processing petabytes of structured and unstructured data.
- Supports the IK analyzer.
- 24/7 technical support from official Elasticsearch Technical Support.
The built-in plug-ins provided by Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch include but are not limited to the following:
- IK Analyzer: a lightweight Chinese analyzer kit based on java. It is a popular plug-in for language analysis in the open-source community,
- Pinyin Analyzer: Pinyin analyzer.
- Smart Chinese Analysis Plugin: the default Lucene Chinese analyzer.
- ICU Analysis Plug-in: A Lucene ICU analyzer. ICU is a set of stable, tested, powerful, and easy to use libraries, providing Unicode and globalization support for software applications.
- Mapper Attachments Type Plug-in: allows Elasticsearch index file attachments in common formats by using the Apache text extraction library Tika.