This topic describes the benefits of Alibaba Cloud CDN.
Stability and high speed
- Advanced distributed system architecture: over 2300 nodes in mainland China and over 500 nodes in China (Hong Kong), China (Macau), and China (Taiwan), and other countries. Alibaba Cloud CDN provides the largest number of nodes in mainland China among all CDN providers.
- Adequate bandwidth and storage resources: a bandwidth of more than 40 Gbit/s per node and a total bandwidth of 130 Tbit/s.
- Stable and efficient performance indicators: greater than 95% hit ratio and video smoothness rate, and millisecond-level response time.
- Comprehensive monitoring and service systems: 24/7 network-wide monitoring, and intelligent monitoring and scheduling based on service quality.
- Resources can be elastically expanded and paid based on actual usage. You can achieve network-wide coverage across providers and regions.
- Alibaba Cloud CDN provides the Pay by Traffic and Pay by Bandwidth billing methods to meet different business requirements. Both methods use a pay-as-you-go policy.
- Alibaba Cloud CDN automatically responds to site traffic spikes and makes adjustments without manual intervention, which effectively reduces workloads from origin servers.
Ease of use
- Alibaba Cloud CDN provides a wide range of simple custom configuration options to allow you to add, delete, modify, and query domain names. It also allows you to customize hotlink protection rules, caching policies, HTTP response headers, and other features.
- Alibaba Cloud CDN provides a wide array of API operations. You can call these API operations to use multiple CDN features including service activation, content refresh, monitoring, and log download and distribution.
High efficiency and intelligence
Alibaba Cloud CDN can automatically and quickly respond to any configuration requests that are submitted by users. This enhances user experience. Compared with other CDN services, Alibaba Cloud CDN does not require any manual intervention, thus minimizing the response time.