To prevent host downtime from affecting your services, you must renew the subscription of your host before the host expires.
Host specifications and pricing for ApsaraDB for MyBase
For more information about the host specifications and pricing for ApsaraDB for MyBase, see Host specifications and pricing.
Host expiration and release notifications
Before a host is stopped and released, the system sends SMS messages and emails to notify you. The following table provides details.
|Seven days, three days, and one day before the expiration||Sends a host expiration notification.|
|Expiration day||Stops the host.|
|Fourth and sixth days after the expiration||Sends a host release notification.|
|Seventh day after the expiration||Releases the host.|
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to create the
- Find the ApsaraDB for MyBase, and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Hosts.
- Find the host, and choose Actions column. in the
- On the Renew page, set the subscription duration.
- Click Buy Now and complete the payment.