Database Backup (DBS) provides subscription storage plans to help you reduce storage costs.
- You can purchase and combine multiple storage plans. For example, you can purchase two 1 TB storage plans for the equivalent of one 2 TB storage plan.
- If storage plans are exhausted, fees incurred by extra storage are charged on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- Storage plans automatically become invalid when they expire.
Comparison between storage plans and pay-as-you-go storage
The following table describes the price comparison between storage plans and pay-as-you-go storage for part of backup data specifications in the China (Hangzhou) region. For more information about storage fees, see Storage fees.
|Backup data specifications||Storage plan (USD/month)||Pay-as-you-go (USD/month)|
Purchase a storage plan
- Go to the Database Backup buy page and click the Storage Plan tab.
- Set Specification, Quantity, and Duration.
- Click Buy Now.
View a storage plan and deduction details
- Log on to the DBS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Database Backup page, click Storage Pack Management.
- On the Storage Pack Management page, click Details in the Actions column corresponding to the storage plan that you want to view.
- On the Details tab of the Resource Packages page, view deduction details of the storage plan, including initial capacity, deducted capacity, and remaining capacity.