The data security feature prevents the content of web pages protected by Web Application Firewall (WAF) from being leaked or modified. This feature helps you maintain data integrity and confidentiality. Data security supports website tamper-proofing and data leakage prevention. You can configure the data security whitelist to have specific requests skip specified detection modules.
- Log on to the Web Application Firewall console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the resource group to which the instance belongs and the region, Mainland China or International, in which the instance is deployed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the upper part of the Website Protection page, select the domain name for which you want to configure the whitelist.
- Click the Web Security tab, find the Data Security section, and then click Settings.
- Create a data security whitelist.
After a whitelist rule is created, it is automatically enabled. You can view newly created rules, and disable, modify, or delete rules as needed.
- On the Data Risk Control - Whitelisting page, click Create Rule.
- In the Add Rule dialog box that appears, set the following parameters.
Parameter Description Rule name Specify a name for the rule. Matching Condition Specify the match conditions of the whitelist rule. Click Add rule to add more conditions. You can specify a maximum of five conditions. If you have specified multiple conditions, the rule is matched only after all the specified conditions are met.
For more information about match conditions, see Fields of match conditions.
Modules Bypassing Check Valid values:
- Data Leakage Prevention
- Website Tamper-proofing
- Account Security
- Click Save.