Security Center Enterprise edition provides the asset fingerprints feature that collects and records server information, including ports, software, accounts, processes, and the time when the information is collected. This topic describes how to view asset fingerprint data.
View fingerprint data of all assets
- Login Cloud security center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- On the Asset Fingerprints page, select a tab to view the relevant fingerprint data.
Each tab contains two sections displaying asset fingerprints respectively, including ports, software, processes, accounts, and scheduled tasks.
Note All search boxes support fuzzy match.
- The section on the left side of the tab displays the list of fingerprints, including all asset fingerprints and the number of servers of each fingerprint. You can enter a fingerprint name in the search box to search for a specific fingerprint.
- Click a fingerprint in the list on the left side and the details of the fingerprint are displayed in the section on the right side. You can enter a keyword in the search box to search for specific information.
- Port: The Port tab displays the total number of ports listened by Security Center.
- Software: The Software tab displays the total number of software.
- Process: The Process tab displays the total number of processes.
- Account: The Account tab displays the total number of accounts.
- Scheduled Tasks: The Scheduled Tasks tab displays the total number of scheduled tasks.