After you set up network connections, you can create client accounts and grant them permissions to log on to Smart Access Gateway (SAG) APP and access resources on Alibaba Cloud.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Smart Access Gateway APP.
- In the top navigation bar, select the target region.
- On the Smart Access Gateway APP page, click the ID of the target SAG APP instance.
- On the instance details page, click the Client Accounts tab.
- Click Create Client Account and set the required parameters.
Parameter Description Username Optional. The username must be 7 to 33 characters in length, and can contain underscores (_), at signs (@), periods (.), and hyphens (-). It must start with a digit or a letter.Note
- The usernames of client accounts added to the same SAG APP instance must be unique.
- When you create a client account, if you specify only the email address, the system automatically generates a username and password. The specified email address is used as the username.
Email Address Required. The email address of the user. The username and password are sent to the specified email address.
The email address must be 2 to 64 characters in length, and can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), periods (.), and hyphens (-). It must contain an at sign (@).
- If you enable this feature, you must configure the IP address of the client. The current
client account uses the specified IP address to connect to Alibaba Cloud.
Note The specified IP address must fall into the CIDR block of the private network.
- If you disable this feature, an IP address within the CIDR block of the private network is assigned to the client. Each connection to Alibaba Cloud uses a different IP address.
Set Maximum Bandwidth Specify the maximum bandwidth for the client account.
You can set the maximum bandwidth to 1 to 2,000 Kbit/s. The maximum bandwidth is set to 2,000 Kbit/s by default.
Set Password Optional. The password used to log on to the SAG app.
The password must be 8 to 32 characters in length, and can contain underscores (_), at signs (@), periods (.), and hyphens (-). It must start with a letter or a digit.
- Click OK to create the client account.After the client account is created, the system automatically sends the SAG APP instance ID, username, password, and information about how to install the SAG app to the specified email address.