Alibaba Mail is the only email service provider in the industry that supports public cloud services and provides fast, secure, and stable services. It provides smart and efficient email management services based on the same security architecture as Tmall and Alipay. Alibaba Mail integrates features such as email management, online calendar, and contact management, and works seamlessly with existing office software applications to achieve better scalability and integration capability. This service offers enterprise users a brand new collaboration software solution.
In this blog, we are going to learn how to implement enterprise mail for the organization/enterprise by using Alibaba Mail.
1. Purchase Alibaba Mail by selecting the options available such as Standard Edition and Advanced Edition as given below.
Figure-1: Alibaba Mail Options
2. Choose various options such as the number of email accounts needed, Domain Name and duration before purchasing the service as given below.
Figure-2: Alibaba Mail Purchase Console
3. In the DNS Service Provider Console, add the following new configurations of DNS resolution records for an email domain name (in my case I used Alibaba Cloud DNS).
Figure-3: Configurations of DNS resolution records
4. In the Alibaba Enterprise Mail console, choose the recently purchased mail service and click manage.
Figure-4: Alibaba Enterprise Mail Console.
5. In the Alibaba Enterprise Mail console, change the password for email@example.com by clicking “Reset Password”.
Figure-5: Password Reset for postmaster account
6. Reset the password after providing the Verification Code sent to your mail as shown below.
Figure-6: Proving password and verification for postmaster account
7. Click the URL and provide the postmaster username and password as given below.
Figure-7: Mail Login page for postmaster account
8. Once authentication is done, you will be taken to the dashboard for managing your enterprise mail as shown below[if you were a new user it will ask for password reset and security questions]
Figure-8: Postmaster Console page
9. Create a new mail account by clicking the “Accounts” option present on the postmaster console page and then by clicking “Create Account” on the Employee Accounts page as shown below.
Figure-9: Creating New Mail Account
10. After a new email account is created,the user can log in to his mail by providing email-id as a password by using the link as shown below and the user will be taken to the console after the successful login.
Figure-10: Mail Console of the User
Alibaba Mail is the only email service provider in the industry that supports public cloud services and provides fast, secure, and stable services. In this blog, I have explained how the enterprise can configure individual mail for their employees using Alibaba Cloud Mail.
Alibaba Cloud Community - April 15, 2022
Alibaba Cloud Community - February 23, 2022
Alibaba Cloud Community - January 24, 2022
Alex - June 21, 2019
Alibaba Clouder - August 28, 2018
Alibaba Clouder - August 15, 2019
Alibaba Mail is one of the only email service providers in the industry that supports public cloud services and provides fast, secure, and stable services.Learn More
Alibaba Cloud is committed to safeguarding the cloud security for every business.Learn More
Organize and manage your resources in a hierarchical manner by using resource directories, folders, accounts, and resource groups.Learn More