- Announcement: ActionTrail will update the declaration format of resource types in event logs related to Resource Manager
- Announcement: ActionTrail will add new fields to event logs
- Notice: Some write event logs are changed to read event logs
- Announcement: ActionTrail will update the declaration format of resource types in event logs
- Announcement: ActionTrail will update the event query feature
- Announcement: ActionTrail will update the declaration format of resource types in event logs to add clarity
- Announcement: ActionTrail will stop showing associated resources for read events
- Announcement: ActionTrail will track and record specific SLB instance-related events that occur in the SLB console
- Announcement: ActionTrail suspends its support for the GetBucket (ListObjects) event
Differences among a single-account trail, a multi-account trail, and a platform event trail
Single-account Trail Management
Multi-account Trail Management
Management of Historical Event Delivery Tasks
- Authorize RAM users to use ActionTrail
- Use ActionTrail to monitor the use of AccessKey pairs
- Use ActionTrail to monitor the use of an Alibaba Cloud account
- Use DLA to query and analyze events delivered to OSS
- Deliver events to specified Alibaba Cloud services
- Use Log Service to analyze event logs
- Use ActionTrail to query event logs
- Use Alibaba Cloud SDK for Python to create a trail
- Use Terraform to create a trail
- Use ActionTrail to automatically add tags to resources
- Guarantee the security of events for auditing
- What is the maximum number of days that ActionTrail events are retained for query?
- What events does ActionTrail record?
- Does ActionTrail have a limit on the number of trails?
- Do I need to deliver event logs to Log Service or OSS?
- What is the storage path of an event that is delivered to an OSS bucket?
- Can I view global events in every region after I create a trail and specify an OSS bucket for event delivery?