Security announcementDownload PDF
- Announcement: ActionTrail will update the declaration format of resource types in event logs
- Announcement: ActionTrail will update the event query feature
- Announcement: ActionTrail will update the declaration format of resource types in event logs to add clarity
- Announcement: ActionTrail will stop showing associated resources for read events
- Announcement: ActionTrail will support tracking and recording certain events related to SLB instances occurred in the SLB console
- Announcement: ActionTrail suspends its support for the GetBucket (ListObjects) event
Quick StartDownload PDF
Single-account Trail ManagementDownload PDF
Multi-account Trail Management
Event ManagementDownload PDF
- Authorize RAM users to use ActionTrail
- Use ActionTrail to monitor the use of AccessKey pairs
- Use ActionTrail to monitor the use of an Alibaba Cloud account
- Use DLA to query and analyze events delivered to OSS
- Deliver event logs to specified Alibaba Cloud services
- Analyze events in Log Service
- Use ActionTrail to query event logs
- What is the maximum number of days that ActionTrail events are retained for query?
- What events does ActionTrail record?
- Does ActionTrail have a limit on the number of trails?
- Do I need to deliver event logs to Log Service or OSS?
- What is the storage path of an event that is delivered to an OSS bucket?
- Can I view global events in every region after I create a trail and specify an OSS bucket for event delivery?