A Hologres connection allows you to read data from and write data to Hologres by using Hologres Reader and Writer. You can configure sync nodes for Hologres by using the codeless user interface (UI) or code editor.
- Go to the Data Source page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your workspace resides. Find your workspace and click Data Integration in the Actions column.
- On the page that appears, click Connection in the left-side navigation pane. The page appears.
- On the Data Source page, click New data source in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add data source dialog box, click Hologres in the Big Data Storage section.
- In the Add Hologres data source dialog box, set the parameters as required.
Parameter Description Data source type The type of the connection. Use the default value Alibaba Cloud instance mode. Data Source Name The name of the connection. The name can contain letters, digits, and underscores (_), and must start with a letter. Description The description of the connection. The description can be up to 80 characters in length. Applicable environment The environment in which the connection is used. Valid values: Development and Production.Note This parameter is displayed only when the workspace is in standard mode. Instance ID The ID of the Hologres instance. You can view the instance ID in the Hologres console. Database Name The name of the Hologres database. AccessKey ID The AccessKey ID of the account that you can use to connect to the Hologres database. You can view the AccessKey ID on the Security Management page. AccessKey Secret The AccessKey secret of the account that you can use to connect to the Hologres database.
- On the Data Integration tab, click Test connectivity in the Operation column of each resource group.A sync node uses only one resource group. To ensure that your sync nodes can be properly run, you must test the connectivity of all the resource groups for Data Integration on which your sync nodes will be run. If you need to test the connectivity of multiple resource groups for Data Integration at a time, select the resource groups and click Batch test connectivity. For more information, see Test data store connectivity.
- After the connection passes the connectivity test, click Complete.