Modifies the IP address whitelists of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.
You can also modify the whitelists of an instance in the ApsaraDB for Redis console. For more information, see Configure a whitelist for an instance.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the instance.
The IP addresses in the whitelist. Up to 1,000 IP addresses can be specified in a whitelist. Separate multiple IP addresses with a comma (,). Specify an IP address in the 0.0.0.0/0, 10.23.12.24, or 10.23.12.24/24 format. In CIDR block 10.23.12.24/24, /24 specifies the length of the prefix of an IP address. The prefix length ranges from 1 to 32.
The name of the whitelist.
By default, this parameter is left empty. The attribute of the whitelist. The console does not display the whitelist whose value of this parameter is hidden.
The method that is used to modify the whitelist. Valid values:
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|The operation is not permitted for current minor version.
|The operation is not supported by this instance version.
|Sepecified group name is not valid.
|The request processing has failed due to lock timeout.
|The current request conflicts with another request. Try again later.
|Specified same security IP does not exist or at least one security IP need.
|Specified same security IP already exists.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.