After you create a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) vCPE instance, you can run the script provided by Alibaba Cloud to deploy the SAG vCPE image on a host. This topic describes how to deploy an SAG vCPE image on a host.
Descriptions of the script parameters
|-n (required)||The serial number of the SAG vCPE device.|
|-k (required)||The key of the SAG vCPE device.|
|-t (required)||The service provider of the host on which you want to install the SAG vCPE image.
|-v||The virtual IP address when two SAG vCPE devices have the high availability feature
enabled. The high availability feature is available only if the SAG vCPE image is
deployed on an Alibaba Cloud ECS instance.
Note If you want to enable the high availability feature for two SAG vCPE devices, you must use the high-availability virtual IP address (HAVIP) feature provided by Alibaba Cloud. The HAVIP feature is in public preview. For more information, see Overview of HAVIPs.
|-w||The name of the NIC for the WAN port. Default value: eth0.
You can view the NIC name of the host by running the
|-u||Uninstalls the SAG vCPE image.|
|-h||Displays the help information about the script.|
|-p||Upgrades the SAG vCPE image.|
|-c||Checks the status of the host.|
|check||Obtains the deployment status of the current host, the system information about the host, and the version of the SAG vCPE image.|
|ping||Tests the network connectivity.|
|traceroute||Determines the path that packets pass through when they access the destination.|
|mtr||Provides the network connectivity diagnostics feature together with the ping and traceroute commands.|
Deploy the SAG vCPE image
- Log on to the host and download the script to the /root directory. Notice
- For more information about how to log on to the host, consult the service provider of the host.
- You can also specify a custom path and download the script to the corresponding directory. In this case, make sure that you select the custom path when you run the script.
- After you download the script, do not modify its content or name.
- If your host is deployed in the Chinese mainland, run the following commands to download
wget -O /root/sag_vcpe_v2.3.0_deployment.sh https://sdwan-oss-shanghai.oss-cn-shanghai.aliyuncs.com/vcpe_vm/sag_vcpe_v2.3.0_deployment.sh
- If your host is deployed outside the Chinese mainland, run the following commands
to download the script:
wget -O /root/sag_vcpe_v2.3.0_deployment.sh https://sdwan-oss-shanghai.oss-accelerate.aliyuncs.com/vcpe_vm/sag_vcpe_v2.3.0_deployment.sh
- Run the following command to make the script executable:
chmod +x /root/sag_vcpe_v2.3.0_deployment.sh
- Run the script. You can run the script in the following ways:
If you enter the command in the CLI and specify parameters, the system automatically runs the deployment command. Example:
/root/sag_vcpe_v2.3.0_deployment.sh -n serial number -k key -t service provider -w NIC name for WAN port
If you enter the
/root/sag_vcpe_v2.3.0_deployment.shcommand without specifying parameters, interactive installation is used. In this case, you must manually enter the parameters as prompted by the system.
- When you run the script, the system automatically checks whether the deployment environment
meets the requirements. If the deployment environment requires other components, the
following prompt appears. In this case, enter yes and the system will automatically install the required components.
- If the deployment environment meets the requirements, the system automatically starts
to deploy the SAG vCPE image. After the image is deployed, the following prompt appears.
- Query the deployment result. After you deploy the SAG vCPE image, run the
docker pscommand to check whether the system has the following containers installed:
If the system contains the preceding containers, it indicates that the SAG vCPE image is deployed. If not, it indicates that the SAG vCPE image is not deployed. In this case,submit a ticket to request technical support from Alibaba Cloud.