Before you send messages to the Chinese mainland, you must submit a signature and message content for approval. This topic describes how to create a signature.
- You cannot cancel the review of a signature.
- You can send messages only after your signature and message content are approved.
- After a signature is created, it can be deleted and cannot be modified.
- After a signature is deleted, it can no longer be used to send messages. Proceed with caution.
- Log on to the SMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Go China.
- On the SMS Signature tab of the Go China page, click Create Signature.
- Specify Signature, Source, and Note based on your needs. The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Signature The content of the signature. For more information, see Signature and message template specifications. Source
- Full Name or Abbreviation for Enterprise
- Full Name or Abbreviation for App
Enter the full name of the app. Upload the image that you want to use as the app icon.
- Full Name or Abbreviation for Website
Enter the website URL.
Note Describe the use scenarios of your services. Provide the information of your services, such as a website URL, a domain name with an ICP filing, or an app download URL.
- Click OK. After you submit the signature, it is then reviewed. You can view the signature on the SMS Signature tab of the Go China page.