When you apply for a private endpoint, make sure that the vSwitch to which the instance is connected has sufficient IP addresses that can be allocated. This topic describes how to obtain the number of these IP addresses in the vSwitch.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console and go to the Instances page. In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the instance is deployed. Then, find the instance and click its ID.
- In the Basic Information section, copy the vSwitch ID and click the virtual private cloud (VPC) ID. You are directed to the VPC console.
- On the details page of the VPC, click the Resources tab and then click the number corresponding to the vSwitch field.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, select Instance ID, paste the vSwitch ID that you previously obtained, and then search for the vSwitch.
- After you find the vSwitch, you can view the number of available IP addresses that can be allocated by the vSwitch.