This topic describes how to download the audit logs of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance to your computer. You can archive, filter, and analyze the downloaded audit logs.
The audit log feature is enabled for the ApsaraDB for Redis instance. For more information about audit logs, see Enable the new audit log feature.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console and go to the Instances page. In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the instance that you want to manage resides. Then, find the instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the page that appears, click the icon in the upper-right corner. Note You can filter logs by using the following methods. Then, you can download the content that meets your requirements.
- Filter log data by keyword, type, account, or client IP address. For more information, see Filter the audit logs of an instance.
- Click Select Time Range to filter logs by time range.
- Click Download Chart or Download Chart Data. Logs generated within the selected time range are downloaded to your computer by using the browser. These logs are CSV files. You can view them by using Excel.