If you forget your password, want to change your password, or have not set a password for an ApsaraDB for Redis instance, you can set a new password for the instance.
If your instance runs Redis 4.0 or later and does not support the Account Management feature, you must update the minor version of the instance. For more information, see Update the minor version.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console and go to the Instances page. In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the instance that you want to manage resides. Then, find the instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Account Management.
- On the page that appears, click Change Password in the upper-right corner. Note If you forget the current password, you can click Reset Password in the Actions column to reset your password.
- In the panel that appears, select the account for which you want to change the password and enter the current password and a new password.
- The password must be 8 to 32 characters in length.
- The password must contain at least three of the following character types: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, digits, and specific special characters. These special characters include
! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + - =
- Click OK.
Related API operations
|ResetAccountPassword||Resets the password of an account for an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.|